Non-emergency Transportation Scheduling
Acadian Ambulance is contracted with hospitals, nursing homes, home health and hospice agencies, managed care, and most insurance companies to provide highly reliable, on-time non-emergency medical transportation throughout Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi.
Selecting Acadian to provide non-emergency response assures you of:
- Compassionate care from nationally registered and state-certified paramedics and nurses
- The latest in medical equipment and procedures
- Real-time GPS ambulance and aircraft tracking
- Wheelchair van and invalid transportation
- Medical fixed-wing flights
- Critical and specialty care local and long-distance transports
- Medicare and Medicaid accepted for covered transports that meet medical necessity
Authorized facilities with approved login may schedule non-emergency transports online by visiting the transport request system.
Acadian is here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for transports. Please call us at (800) 259-1111 to schedule your transport, and access our handy downloadable transport request form below. Please fill out the form prior to your transport.