Mobile Healthcare by Acadian provides solutions to address gaps in existing healthcare systems by utilizing specially trained Mobile Healthcare providers functioning as primary care extenders, educators, and patient advocates. Through comprehensive analysis and education, our Mobile Healthcare providers assist patients to appropriately manage their health and provide navigation to the most appropriate healthcare services to meet their specific needs.
Our goal is to improve the health of the communities we serve, decrease the overall cost of healthcare through education and proper navigation to appropriate services while striving to improve patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Benefits for You
Mobile Healthcare delivers shared benefits to their partners and patients alike. Our programs are designed to:
- Reduce unnecessary hospital readmissions
- Decrease inappropriate use of emergency resources
- Optimize the use of resources such as clinics, labs, pharmacies, and nonprofit outreach services
- Increase patient satisfaction & outcomes
- Assist patients & their caregivers with proper chronic disease management
- Environmental evaluation
- Medication and dietary review
- Body weight monitoring
- Hgb A1C, EKG, Chem 8, & BNP testing
- Oxygen equipment monitoring & evaluation
- Flu and pneumonia vaccine administration
- Remote patient monitoring technology
Mobile Healthcare utilizes a web-based electronic patient health record that is made available to their partner organizations to be used to adjust patient’s plan of care.
For more information, please call 337-521-3582 or email us at MobileHealthcare@acadian.com.