Acadian Ambulance and Acadian Total Security’s popular apps, Acadian I.C.E., Family Medical Manager and Acadian Shield, have recently been updated to ensure compatibility with the latest mobile operating systems and to include new features.
Authorities encourage everyone to have an In Case of Emergency contact saved in their cell phones. But if your phone is locked, your contact list cannot be accessed. The Acadian I.C.E. app solves that problem by putting your selected emergency contact name and phone number on your home screen and/or lock screen.
If you have an emergency and are unable to communicate, or if your lost phone is found, authorities will be able to contact your designated emergency contact, even if your phone is locked!
The app also allows users to store information regarding current medications, medication allergies, and health conditions. This information, accessible only after the phone has been unlocked by the user or the emergency contact, can ensure medical personnel are informed of any special needs or conditions you may have.
Download Acadian I.C.E.
Family Medical Manager
Family Medical Manager saves your personal and family information for medications, allergies, doctors, insurance, medical documents, emergency contacts, and much more. Manage an unlimited number of people’s information in one central location with password security for additional protection.
- Includes thousands of the most common medications, allergies, diagnoses, immunizations, as well as medical tests and procedures
- Allows for ultra-fast information storage and retrieval so you will never be without medical information again
- Lets you quickly and easily put together the full picture of your entire family’s medical history
- Manage family medical records
- Manage dental and vision records
- Manage medication dosages and schedules
- Keep track of medical tests and procedures
- Keep insurance information
- Log hospital and office visits
- Protect your information with a passcode
- Track medical expenses
- Store images and documents
- Manage physician contact information
- Track appointments on the calendar
- Access family history and immunizations
- Backup, restore and export data
Download Family Medical Manager
Acadian Shield is a mobile app that can notify emergency personnel when the user is in an unsafe situation, giving them protection in the palm of their hand.
Proactively take control of any situation that becomes unsafe by installing this smartphone app for iOS.
- Download the mobile app
- Press the shield button if you feel in danger
- Once in safe surroundings, release the shield and type in your 4-digit PIN
- If you need emergency help, release the shield and do not type in your 4-digit PIN
- If the button is released without the PIN, Acadian dispatchers will be notified of your name, location and emergency, and dispatch authorities
Acadian Shield works anywhere in the US and is currently available on iOS. Acadian Shield subscriptions have a free seven-day trial. One-month subscriptions to Acadian Shield start at $1.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Download Acadian Shield